Leviton Decora Humidity sensor and fan control
Model # IPHS5-742|Store SKU # 1000804492
- Humidity Sensor and Fan Control, Single Pole, 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 400VA Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor, Wallplate/Faceplate not included, White
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mould and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Built-in timer sets the minimum ON time for the ventilation fan. The sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute intervals. The sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensor's sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling
- Features an Air Cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly (eg. 20 minutes ON/40 minutes OFF each hour)
The Leviton Humidity Sensor and Fan Control automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mould and mildew. The sensor can replace a single pole switch and can be used with most bathroom or ventilation fans or fan/light combinations. It is designed to fit within a standard wallbox and requires a neutral wire for operation. Contemporary in design, the Humidity Sensor and Fan Control is the ideal solution for controlling ventilation in areas of high humidity, dampness or rooms prone to condensation and mildew such as: Bathrooms, Basements, Laundry Rooms and Home Spas. The sensor also helps reduce energy usage by automatically operating the fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.