Model # DCK489D2 Store SKU # 1001540101
This ATOMIC Compact Series 20V MAX* Cordless Combo Kit includes one 1/2-inch Drill/Driver, 1/4-inch Impact Driver, One-Handed Reciprocating Saw, Oscillating Multi-Tool, charger, kit bag, and two 20V MAX* 2.0Ah batteries. The DCD708 Drill/Driver is compact at only 6.3-inch front to back, and its high-performance brushless motor delivers 340 unit watts out (UWO). The DCF809 Impact Driver features a high-performance brushless motor that delivers 1,700 in-lb of max torque. The DCS354 Oscillating Multi-Tool has a DUAL-GRIP variable-speed trigger that provides increased speed and application control. The DCS369 One-Handed Reciprocating Saw is lightweight at only 3.13 lbs., making it 37% lighter than the DCS367 Compact Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only).
- DCD708 Cordless Drill/Driver is compact at only 6.3-inch front to back and designed to fit in tight spaces
- DCD708 Cordless Drill/Driver is lightweight at only 2.4 lbs.
- DCF809 Cordless Impact Driver is lightweight at only 2.1 lbs.
- DCF809 Cordless Impact Driver provides 1700 in-lb of torque, delivereing the power you need to get a majority of applications done
- DCS354 Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool includes a brushless motor that delivers up to 57% more runtime over brushed
- DCS354 Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool includes a universal accessory adapter for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands
- DCS369 Cordless Reciprocating Saw is 37% lighter than the DCS367 Compact Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only)
- DCS369 Cordless Reciprocating Saw has a brushless motor for increased performance
- DCD708: compact at only 6.3-inch front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- DCD708: variable speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces
- DCD708: 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- DCD708: 340 UWO of power to help get the job done
- DCS369: compact 14.5-inch L fits in between studs and in other tight spots
- DCS369: keyless 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes and cutting versatility
- DCS369: 1-1/8-inch stroke length
- DCS369: variable speed trigger delivers up to 2,900 SPM