Model # DXST4500-W Store SKU # 1001406251
The DEWALT 4 Foot Tall, 3 Shelf Industrial Rack was designed and engineered to provide heavy-duty storage for both professional and home use. The 3 metal wire shelves can each support an evenly distributed 1,500 lb. for a total of 4,500 lb. The uprights, crossbeams, and support straps are all made from powder-coated steel and are designed so that each shelf has 5 support straps to prevent them from twisting or buckling under pressure. The shelves are adjustable in 2.35 in. increments and have locking pins to keep them seated. Additional features include glass-filled nylon feet to protect flooring, locking clips to secure the wire grids in place, and a wall mount bracket to prevent accidental tipping. Each rack also includes 2 stacking plates to join two racks together vertically or connect them horizontally using the shelves alone. For easy assembly two uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams making getting started fast and stress-free.
- The 3 industrial metal wire grid decks can each support 1,500 lb. for a total 4,500 lb. capacity
- The industrial powder-coated finish on the steel uprights, support straps, and crossbeams won't fade or chip
- Rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon feet prevent sliding and a wall mounting anchor bracket secures the rack against accidental tipping
- Each of the 3 shelves features a total of 5 support straps to prevent twisting or spreading under heavy loads
- Wire grid decking is NSF International (National Sanitation Foundation International) certified for dry food storage in bakeries, cafeterias, and pantries
- Locking shelf pins ensure crossbeams stay properly seated and four clips on each shelf keep them secure and prevent warping