Model # DXST10000 Store SKU # 1001406255
The DEWALT 6 Foot Tall, 4 Shelf Industrial Rack was designed and engineered to provide heavy-duty storage for both professional and home use. The three industrial metal wire grid and one black laminate wood composite deck can each support an evenly distributed 2,500 lb. for a total of 10,000 lb. The uprights, crossbeams, and support straps are all made from powder-coated steel and are designed so that once assembled, each shelf has 8 individual support straps to prevent twisting or buckling. The shelves are adjustable in 3 in. increments and the locking pins ensure that each shelf is properly installed. For added security the rack has glass-filled nylon feet to protect flooring, locking grid clips to secure the wire grids into place, and a wall mounting anchor bracket so you can secure your rack in place to prevent any accidental tipping. For easy assembly two of the four uprights come with pre-installed horizontal and diagonal support beams making getting started fast and stress-free.
- The 3 industrial wire grid and 1 wood composite deck can each support 2,500 lb. for a total 10,000 lb. capacity
- The industrial powder-coated finish on the steel uprights, support straps, and crossbeams won't fade or chip
- Rugged glass-filled nylon feet prevent scratched flooring
- Each of the 4 shelves features a total of 8 support straps to prevent twisting or spreading under heavy loads
- Four clips on each wire rack lock it into place keeping it secure and preventing warping
- Locking pins ensure crossbeams stay seated and wall mounting anchor bracket secures the rack against accidental tipping