Model # DCG414T2 Store SKU # 1001032334
The DCG414T2 4-1/2-inch - 6-inch (115 mm - 150 mm) Grinder with Kickback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 Amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT's revolutionary FlexVolt technology. The DCG414T2 comes with 2 FlexVolt Batteries, Fast Charger and Kit Bag. The FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* Battery pack changes voltage when you change tools, powering a line of powerful 60V MAX* tools, 120V MAX* tools, and backwards compatible to existing 20V MAX* tools and chargers. The battery pack is smart enough to know when to provide runtime for 20V MAX* tools (6.0Ah) and power in 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools.
- 13 Amp equivalent motor as compared to a D28144 corded unit
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2-inch x 1/4-inch bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kickback brake engages when a pinch, stellar bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off
- E-clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor
- 9,000 RPM speed allows the use of up to 6-inch wheels
- Allows for up to 6-inch wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications