DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless 7-1/4-inch Wormdrive Style Circular Saw (Tool-Only)
Model # DCS577B|Store SKU # 1001104143
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- Saw has an electronic brake that helps stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16-inch D of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- DCS577 is ideal for use in a variety of wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Many of the professional contractors using this tool include framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors
- Includes blade and wrench
The DEWALT DCS577B 60V MAX 7-1/4-inch Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw features a blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53 s with stops at 45 s and 22.5 s. The saw achieves smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor. The FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* Battery pack changes voltage when you change tools, powering a line of powerful 60V MAX* tools, 120V MAX* tools, and backwards compatible to existing 20V MAX* tools and chargers. The battery pack is smart enough to know when to provide runtime for 20V MAX* tools (6.0Ah) and power in 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.