Model # DXMF020512XL Store SKU # 1001601379
The DEWALT DXMF02051 MIG / TIG Welding Gloves are a premium solution for heavy-duty custom and production welding. To provide you with the ultimate in dexterity and heat protection these gloves are made with a combination of fire-resistant, yet breathable, fabric on the cuff and back of the hand, grade-A buffalo leather across the palm and finger-tips, and all held together with durable Kevlar threading. The buffalo leather base of the palm is reinforced with additional layers on high-abrasion locations along the palm, thumb saddle, and a drag patch along the side of the hand for a truly long wearing glove. The long, gauntlet-style open cuffs easily accommodate additional safety gear like fire-resistant sleeves and welder's jackets and the elastic sewn wrists provide you with a snug fit that is easy to put on and remove while staying securely in place while you work.
- SIZE - 2X-Large
- FIRE RESISTANT MATERIALS - Made of fire resistant materials to protect you from open flames, sparks, slag, and spall
- KEVLAR THREADING - Glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar stitching throughout the entire glove
- OPEN CUFF - Long, gauntlet-style open cuff is quick to put on and easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- KNUCKLE AND FINGER GUARDS - Additional, fire-resistant cotton padding provide increased impact protection to fingers and knuckles
- BUFFALO LEATHER PALM - 100% Grade-A buffalo leather provides maximum abrasion protection for your hands