Model # DEXPAN#1BOX44LB Store SKU # 1001512203
Dexpan is a simple, safe, cost-effective method of breaking concrete, rock or boulders with no noise, vibrations, dust or pollution. An alternative to blasting, jackhammers or heavy equipment, Dexpan powder is mixed with water and poured into pre-drilled holes where it gradually expands with 18,000 PSI of power to break even the toughest rock or concrete.
- This is Type 1 for breaking rock or concrete 25 to 40°C. IMPORTANT: Choose the correct Type of Dexpan based on the core temperature of the material you want to break.
- Each box contains 4 x 11 lb bags of Dexpan Powder. YIELD: Each box will yield up to 36 linear feet of 1.5" diameter holes.
- 3-easy steps. Drill, Mix, Pour. To ensure success, download User Guide, follow instructions and allow 18 to 36 hours for cracks to fully form. Not recommended for concrete less than 7" thick.
- Breaks all concrete, rock and boulders (reinforced concrete, slabs, bases, foundations, beams, pillars, retaining walls, dams, bridges, boulders, rock excavation, trenching, tunnelling, leveling )
- Dexpan is a non-toxic earth friendly solution that creates no noise, dust, vibrations, shock waves or flying debris. No secured storage, special training or permits required.
- Always follow instructions outlined in the User Guide. Call Technical Support Team with any questions 1-888-219-5247. Safety goggles, rubber gloves, dust mask are required.