Model # D1080X Store SKU # 1000177978
Diablo's next generation 10 -inch x 80 Tooth Ultra Finish Carbide Circular Saw Blade features new laser-cut stabilizer vents for precise and clean cuts in a variety of wood materials. The advanced stabilizer vents feature a permanent filler baked in from top to bottom for absorbing noise and preventing sideways movement, allowing the blade to slice through wood cleanly, quickly and accurately. Constructed with TiCo Hi-Density special-blend carbide, Diablo's 10 -inch ultra finish blade produces precise cuts and provides 5X longer cutting life. The laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract during use, keeping the cut true and straight. This blade is excellent for projects such as cutting fine molding and double-sided veneered plywood for cabinets and furniture.
- TiCo high-density carbide for increased performance and maximum cutting life
- Blade can be used on 10 -inch miter saws, 10 -inch slide miter saws and table saws (portable and stationary)
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud, Inc.
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super-thin kerf design for fast and effortless cuts
- New advanced laser-cut stabilizer vents absord noise and vibration, and prevent sideways movement for precise, clean cuts
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing to withstand extreme impact
- Precision tensioning is a computer controlled process to keep the blade flat for a better quality finish
- Precision Shear point tooth geometry for less splintering and tear-out
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand and contract without warping for straight and accurate cuts
- Great for cutting hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine, paneling and MDF