Model # D12100X Store SKU # 1000724103
Diablos new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades feature Axial Shear Face Grind (ASFG) that cleanly shears through materials for superior quality finishes on fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more. Also featuring Double-Side Grind tooth geometry, an incredible 200 additional grinds, this blade produces precise, polished-like cuts equal to that of 220-Grit sandpaper or higher. Diablos proprietary TiCo Hi-Density Carbide is designed specifically to deliver extreme durability and 5X longer life on materials requiring polished-like finishes. Unlike other blades on the market, Diablos Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades have a laser-cut, ultra-thin kerf blade design for fast, effortless cuts on corded or cordless saws making this the go-to blade when working at a permanent location or at a portable jobsite. Diablos new Ultimate Polished Finish saw blades are Redefining cutting by introducing radical technology to maximize performance and extend cutting life, saving the PRO both time and money when completing their projects.
- Diablo's TiCo hi-density carbide is specifically formulated carbide for extreme durability and 5X longer cutting life
- Designed for polished-like cross cuts in wood and chip-free edges in laminates and melamine's
- Optimized for corded and cordless miter saws, slide miter saws, table saws and portable table saws
- Red saw blades are a trademark of Freud, Inc.
- Double-side grind tooth geometry produces ultimate polished finishes equal to at least the finish of 220-grit sandpaper
- Axial shear face grind design cleanly shears through material for a superior quality finish
- New advanced stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for precise and clean cuts
- New ultra-thin kerf design delivers fast and effortless cuts with a reduced amp draw on tools for less material waste and to help maximize tool performance
- Perma-SHIELD coating for less drag, gumming and corrosion
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing provides a high performance shock absorber behind every tooth for extreme impact resistance
- Precision shear point tooth geometry for less splintering and tear-out
- Maximum performance in fine molding, hardwoods, softwoods, veneered plywood, melamine and more