Model # 1989S45C Store SKU # 1001549730
EasyFlex 10 in. Round Steel Landscape Anchoring Spikes hold landscape and paver edging firmly in place to create a consistent garden edge or patio border. The sharp point drives into any type of soil, including dirt, clay, sand, and gravel. The round spikes are useful not only for anchoring borders in landscape and hardscape installations, but for other general landscaping tasks. Use them to tie off lengths of twine, stake tents and tarps, anchor landscape fabric, yard ornaments, inflatables, and more. Recommended hardscape and landscape usage: drive one spike every 1.5 ft. for paver edging and every 2-3 ft. for landscape edging. Metal Anchoring Spikes are 10" in. long and are intended to corrode over time. (45) round 10 inch metal spikes are included in each package.
- Durable, substantial steel with 5/8 in. head
- Intended to corrode over time to help keep stakes in ground
- Use to anchor yard decorations, inflatables, tents, and more
- Suitable for all soil types
- Includes (45) steel round anchoring spikes