DMX Plastics Limited DMX 1-Step Vapour Barrier Cushioned Underlayment for Engineered Hardwood and Laminate Floors
Model # 70003610|Store SKU # 1000747034
DMX 1-Step is designed for use with Laminate and Engineered Hardwood floors. DMX 1-Step has a complete vapour seal at the joints, so that moisture cannot migrate to your finished floors and damage them. It does not use a tongue and groove connection that can be compromised by moisture permeability. The space age foam provides cushioned comfort, and keeps your finished floors warm to the touch while keeping a gap from the cold damp concrete floor. Laminate flooring and engineered flooring (greater than 8mm) can be laid down directly on DMX 1-Step, so you save almost 1 on the clear height of your basement.
- Roll Size - 44 inch x 27 ft. 6 inch - Compressive Strength - 6000 PSF
- Only dimpled underlayment that is certified by the North American Laminate Association
- DMX 1-Step combines the unique advantages of an air gap membrane, which creates a ¼ inch gap between your expensive finished floors and the concrete slab so that moisture can evaporate easily
- DMX 1-Step can be installed with a simple utility knife, it does not require any band saws or circular saws for cutting
- DMX 1-Step has the highest STC Rating (66) and IIC Rating (69) of any dimpled membrane on the market
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.