Model # EG.300-107MA-12.07 Store SKU # 1001635142
The E-Glide sliding ladder is an economical, classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the E-Glide sliding library ladder, it is all about choice. E-Glide provides sliding library ladder comes in a complete package and is available in 4 hardware finishes Black, Bronze, Polished Brass and Satin Nickel. Our installation guide will help you choose the design and size along with two options of wood species Maple or Red Oak for your application.
- Ladder package includes: One sliding hook hardware kit, one 107 inch un-finished Maple ladder, three 48 inch Rails, two rail end stops, six rail brackets, two rail connectors and required fasteners.
- 16 inches W x 107 inches H unfinished and ready-to-assembled Maple ladder, 300 lb. weight capacity
- Unfinished ladder allows you to finish to match other woodwork
- Rail height for a 107 inch ladder is between 103-1/4 inches to 104-1/4 inches, the distance from the floor to the location on the header board where the screw for the rail bracket will be fastened
- Ladder in the stored position (close to wall, cabinet, bookshelf), leave at least 2-1/2 inches of clearance between the top of the rail and the ceiling, crown molding or other overhanging protrusions.
- Ladder in the climbing position, a minimum 1 inch clearance between the top of the rail and any upper cabinet doors is required to be able to open these doors.