Model # ECF100T3B6 Store SKU # 1001102352
Eco Cork Foam (ECF) is the only underlayment that delivers 10 features in every roll. Engineered using a proprietary blend of polyethylene and granulated cork, ECF is technologically advanced and outperforms the competition in every way, from moisture protection to ease of installation. ECF features Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial protection for a cleaner underlayment and delivers superior sound absorption for a quieter home. ECF can be used on wood or concrete subfloors and on any level of your home, including basements. When used over a concrete subfloor, ECF eliminates the need for an additional vapor barrier, saving time and money. ECF is an ideal underlayment for both commercial and residential use. Check out ECF's 10-in-1 features listed below.
- Perfect for engineered wood, solid wood, hardwood, laminate and ** vinyl flooring greater than 5mm in thickness
- Equipped with a built-in 6 mil vapor barrier with 4" overlap and self-sealing tape for easy installation. Cuts easily but resists tearing
- STRENGTH: Protects tongue-and-groove connections, providing a solid floor foundation and extending floor life
- LOAD: Promotes even weight distribution to prevent floor damage. Compression strength at 80% can carry a load of 17,633 lbs./sq. ft. using ASTM D3575
- WATERPROOF: The only waterproof underlayment with a built-in 6 mil vapor barrier. As a Class 1 vapor barrier, ECF can be installed directly on concrete subfloors, eliminating the need for additional vapor barriers
- ANTIMICROBIAL: Infused with Ultra-Fresh to inhibit microbial growth, thus helping to prevent any odor, staining and deterioration caused by mold, mildew or bacterial growth
- COMFORT: R-value of 0.48. ECF's proprietary blend of foam and cork is a natural insulator, while the 6 mil vapor barrier reduces drafts
- ECO-FRIENDLY: ECF is non-toxic, family and pet friendly, and registers ultra-low VOC emissions. ECF does not contain Prop 65 chemicals
- THICKNESS: At 1/8" thick, ECF provides cushion and smooths out subfloor imperfections
- "ACCOUSTICAL: Provides superior impact and airborne sound absorption for a quieter home. IIC 73, STC 66 and Delta IIC 23"
- Meets and exceeds CA1350 standards for indoor air quality
- Compatible with radiant heating
- Ultra-Fresh is a registered trademark of Thomson Research Associates, Inc
- Works with attached-pad flooring to enhance performance
- "Proudly made in Louisburg, NC, by Palziv, North America"
- "Limited Lifetime Warranty "