Model # EOH51293L Store SKU # 1000800275
The Ella Wheelchair Transfer Walk In Bathtub was designed to provide a safe and luxurious way for those who are wheelchair bound to bathe comfortably in the home and maintain their independence. The bathtub shell is made of solid, non-porous acrylic that features a soft textured surface for non-skid protection. The acrylic is backed with fiberglass substrate for exception durability and strength. ADA compliant ergonomics and plumbing fixtures ensure a comfortable experience. Two grab bars are strategically placed where you need them for maximum support and safety. Includes a single lever faucet with pivot action and hand shower, metal construction valve body, and high flow ceramic temperature cartridge. You can chose from left or right hand side door and drain, the soaking model, hydro massage model, air massage model or dual massage model. Size: 29.75 in. wide x 37.5 in. tall x 51.25 in. long. For more info call 800-480-6850.
- Tub Shell is made of high quality fiberglass material with excellent color uniformity, durable gel coat surface, easy to clean high gloss finish
- Aluminum door and frame, 17 in. seat height, 23 3/4 in. seat width and three (3) removable access panels
- 6 in. threshold (easy to use, low step in) with anti-slip floor and two (2) built-in safety grab bars for your safety
- Hydrotherapy massage system with push control buttons, eight (8) adjustable direction hydro jets and a water heater
- Left hand side drain and door position