Everbilt 1/4 inch x 50 ft. 32-Strand Diamond Braid Polypropylene Rope (Assorted Colours)
Model # 442921|Store SKU # 1001181335
32-Strand Diamond Braid Polypropylene Rope is designed for maximum strength and durability. It's made with a polypropylene jacket covering a synthetic core. The jacket has double the strands versus standard diamond braid ropes giving it maximum abrasion resistance. Common uses include, securing equipment and tarps, making a shelter, using as a rescue line, lifting objects with a pulley and tying down loads and using while camping or boating. Do not use for overhead lifting. Never exceed Safe Work Load (SWL).
- 1/2 inch Diameter x 50 ft. Length
- 230 lbs (104 kg) Safe Work Load (SWL)
- 2 assorted colours - "Steel" and "Autumn"
- 32-strand cover provides added strength and ultimate abrasion resistance
- Ideal for many outdoor purposes
- Floats and dries quickly