Fakro Skylights Deck Mounted Centre Pivot Roof Window - Rough Opening 22" x 46 7/8" - FTP-16 - P2 (Temp/Lam)
Model # FA-FTP-16P2|Store SKU # 1001583045
- All Fakro skylight glass are LoE coated, dual glazed, and filled with Argon gas. Laminated glass comes with a 10 year warranty on glass breakage due to hail.
- Aluminum cladding with UV resistant polyester paint for long lasting performance. Exterior brown enamel aluminum frame to blend with most roofing colours.
- Unit is low profile for optimum appearance on roof. Internal gasket drainage system protects frame and drywall from condensation. Easy operation with handle and provides two open (locked) positions.
- Includes automatic air-inlet V40P, providing the ideal amount of air flow into the room. Easy and safe cleaning of external pane, when the sash is rotated up to 180°.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15-85 °. Install with Fakro ELN or EHN flashing kit (sold separately) for warranty coverage.
- Laminated glass reduces exterior noise, is energy efficient and provides added safety and protection from UV rays.
Fakros premium European designed and built solid wood Deck Mounted Centre Pivot Roof Windows are a great way to brighten up any room in your home and provide superior fresh air circulation.FTP-V is the most popular Fakro window sold in Europe, an ideal solution for in reach applications for attic or lofts. The centre pivot permits the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the volume of fresh air that can be drawn into the room. The central pivot opening is easy to operate using a handle positioned on the lower part of the sash and secured (locked) open in two positions. The sash can be rotated up to 180° and locked, permitting easy and safe cleaning of the outer glass pane.The unique automatic air-inlet V40P system ensures a constant supply of fresh air even when the window is closed.Enjoy the natural beauty and performance of premium quality solid narrow grain pine frame pressure treated and double-coated with an ecological acrylic lacquer in a natural finish.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.