Model # C10000/5K/LEDG2 Store SKU # 1001340079
This C10000/5K/LEDG2 corn cob-shaped LED light bulb from Feit Electric provides maximum illumination for large rooms, barns, or anywhere you need more light. Each bulb comes with a E26 (medium) base to E39 (mogul) base adapter to easily upgrade HID non-ballast fixtures to LED. Energy-efficient LED technology puts out an ultrabright 10,000 Lumens using just 100-Watt - up to 80% better than equivalent to 500-Watt incandescent. These bulbs have an average life of 25,000 hours/22.8 years, are ROHS compliant and 100% Mercury-free. The LED light bulb has a working range of 120 volts 277 volts. This bulb can replace up to a 250W high pressure sodium HID light bulb, a 250W Mercury Vapor HID light bulb or up to a 250W Metal Halide HID light bulb. LED lights don't need ballast and so can be used in any socket. If you are replacing a high-pressure sodium, a Mercury Vapor or a Metal Halide bulb, you will need to bypass the ballast which is a quick and easy procedure. Then you can enjoy the energy savings, instant on, and brightness that LEDs provide.
- Energy used: 100-Watt (equivalent to a 500-Watt incandescent light bulb)
- Corn cob shape light bulb with E26 (medium) base and includes an E26 to E39 (mogul) base adapter
- Light appearance: 5000K (daylight)
- Average life: 22.8-year (based on 3-hour/day)
- Brightness: 10000 Lumens
- Perfect for light sockets, yard and barn lights