Model # 391092-5002 Store SKU # 1000162206
Designed for durability, Fiskars Titanium Pruner is ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks, cutting easily through stems and light branches up to 16 mm (5/8 in.) thick. A fully hardened, precision-ground, steel bypass blade stays sharp longer, while a titanium, low-friction coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blades from sticking, and the handle includes non-slip grips. An easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage, while all-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Fiskars Titanium Pruner features a fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade that stays sharp longer
- Titanium, low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blade from sticking for easy operation
- All-steel construction provides lasting durability
- Cut capacity: 16 mm (5/8 inch) dia.
- Full lifetime warranty