Model # 396222-5002 Store SKU # 1000715411
Our ergonomically designed bypass lopper maximizes cutting power while minimizing effort. It features our patented PowerGear gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than standard loppers, and the smooth-action design eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and resists rust, and a low-friction titanium blade coating enhances durability while making every cut even easier. In addition, steel handles provide durability and non-slip grips offer comfort and control.
- Patented PowerGear<sup>®</sup> non-circular gearing mechanism makes cutting up to three times easier than standard loppers
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stays sharp
- Low-friction titanium blade coating helps the blade glide through wood, resists rust and enhances durability for lasting value
- Steel handles provide lasting durability, and non-slip grips improve control
- Length: 76.2 cm (30")
- Cut capacity: 3.8 cm (1.5")