FLIR Systems Compact Infrared Camera With MSX And 160 x 120 IR Resolution
Model # FLIR E6|Store SKU # 1000846352
The FLIR E6 is a compact infrared thermal imaging camera with a 3 color LCD and a -4 to 482 degrees F (-20 to 250 degrees C) temperature range powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. Spot measurements and JPEG images storage to the internal camera memory. The included software allows you to make professional detail reports and USB cables make saved images and data easy to navigate, view and use. With Area Box Measurement mode, Picture in picture image and Manual level and span thermal tuning functions. The E6 also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. The E6 boosts the measurable pixels to 19,200. FLIRs exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years. Complete with power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable, and hard transport case.
- Focus-free, easy-to-use and lightweight (1.27lbs)
- Outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and temperature range (up to +250°C)
- Swappable Li-ion battery with 4 hour life
- Increased thermal sensitivity (.06°C)
- Area Box Measurement, Spotmeter and Color Alarm modes with 19,200 total measurable pixels.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.