FLIR Systems Compact Thermal Imaging Camera With 120 X 90 IR Resolution And MSX
Model # FLIR E5|Store SKU # 1000846355
The FLIR E5 is a compact infrared thermal imaging camera with a 3 color LCD, a 20 degrees C to 250 degrees C temperature range, and outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2C) powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. The E5 also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. Spot measurements and JPEG images storage to the internal camera memory. The included software allows you to make professional detail reports and USB cables make saved images and data easy to navigate, view and use. The E5 adds an Area Box Measurement mode along with a span of 10,800 total measurable pixels. FLIRs exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years. Complete with a power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable, and hard transport case.
- Compact Infrared camera, focus-free, easy-to-use and lightweight (1.27lbs)
- Outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and temperature range (up to +250°C)
- Swappable Li-ion battery with 4 hour life
- Increased thermal sensitivity (.10°C)
- Area Box Measurement mode with 10,800 total measurable pixels.