FLIR Systems Compact Thermal Imaging Camera With 320 X 240 IR Resolution And MSX
Model # FLIR E8|Store SKU # 1000846356
The FLIR E8 is a compact infrared thermal imaging camera with a 3 color LCD, a -4 to 482 degrees F (-20 to 250 degrees C) temperature range and outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2C) powered by a rechargeable lithium battery. Spot measurements and JPEG images storage to the internal camera memory. The included software allows you to make professional detail reports. The E8 also provides FLIR's exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. With Area Box Measurement mode, Picture in picture image and Manual level and span thermal tuning functions. The E8 also boosts the measurable pixels to 76,800. FLIRs exclusive Double Diamond protection covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5, and the detector for 10 full years. Complete with a power supply/charger with four plugs, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable, and hard transport case.
- Compact Infrared camera, focus-free, easy-to-use and lightweight (1.27lbs)
- Outstanding thermal accuracy (+/- 2% or 2°C) and temperature range (up to +250°C)
- Swappable Li-ion battery with 4 hour life
- Increased thermal sensitivity (.06°C)
- Area Box Measurement, Spotmeter and Color Alarm modes with 76,800 total measurable pixels.