FOAMULAR CodeBord Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation - 24 Inch x 96 Inch x 1 Inch Ship Lap Edge
Model # 547658|Store SKU # 1001013107
FOAMULAR<sup></sup> Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation is made in Canada and offers a combination of characteristics that result in long-term thermal performance of R-5 per inch, compressive strengths of 20-100 PSI and exceptional moisture resistance. Using FOAMULAR<sup></sup> insulation can create comfortable living spaces in basements, as well as minimizing heat loss or gain when using it on above-grade exterior walls and the interior of foundation walls. FOAMULAR<sup></sup> Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation is lightweight and durable making it easy to handle, saw, cut and score.
- For use in below grade walls against the interior or exterior concrete foundation wall.
- Long-term thermal resistance and moisture resistant
- R-5 per inch of thickness
- Easy to install, lightweight and durable
- Minimum 20% recycled content, SCS Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.