Model # 32101 Store SKU # 1001204668
E7014, 1/8 inch x 1 lb. Steel Electrode inchE7014 mild steel inchHigh Deposition inch is a mild steel, iron powder-type electrode with medium to shallow penetration. It is known for smooth arc characteristics, good arc stability and low spatter. Excellent for sheet metal and ornamental iron work on poorly fitted joints. Use anywhere ease of operation and good appearance are required. Specifications: Recommended Polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (Either Polarity) Diameter (Inches): 1/8 inch Weight lbs. (Kg): 1 (.453) Tensile Strength (PSI): 83,000 Amperage: 110-140 inch.
- A Mild Steel, Iron Powder-Type Electrode With Medium To Shallow Penetration
- It Is Known For Smooth Arc Characteristics, Good Arc Stability And Low Spatter
- Excellent For Sheet Metal And Ornamental Iron Work On Poorly Fitted Joints
- Use anywhere ease of operation and good appearance are required
- Recommended Polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (Either Polarity)
- Diameter (Inches): 1/8 inch