Model # 42287 Store SKU # 1001204677
ER70S-6, .035 inch x 10 lbs., Steel MIG inchER 70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire. Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Specifications: Required Shielding Gas: Argon/CO2 Recommended Polarity: DCEP Reverse Polarity Diameter (Inches): .035 inch Weight lbs. (Kg): 10 (4.54) Tensile Strength (PSI): 70,000 inch.
- Mild Steel Mig Welding Wire Is A High Strength Mild Steel Mig Wire
- Ideal For Auto Body Repair And Fabrication On Most Ferrous Metals
- Contains A High Level Of Manganese And Silicon For A Superior Weld, Even On Rusty, Dirty Steel
- Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding
- Not recommended for aluminum engines
- Yellow colour coding on label