Model # PFN64 Store SKU # 1000720789
This Freeman Pneumatic 16-Gauge Strip Straight Finish Nailer is excellent for fastening 3/4 Inch - 2-1/2 Inch nails in carpentry work such as moulding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. The convenient design allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree air exhaust without needing any tools. A no-mar tip leaves only a small trace on the work surface to save you time during finishing applications. Includes anti-dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation.
- Anodized aluminum magazine with strip loading
- Anodized aluminum cylinder is long lasting
- Teflon O-rings for less friction
- Heat-treated, 1-piece hardened steel driver blade with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum construction
- Compatible with all brands of 16-gauge straight finish nails