Freeman 18g L-Cleat Flooring Nailer
Model # PF18GLCN|Store SKU # 1000788377
The Freeman Professional 18-Gauge L Cleat Flooring Nailer offers an affordable solution for the professional and do-it-yourselfer for installation of dense wood applications such as Bamboo, Brazilian Teak and other exotic hardwoods. The driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings while the body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use. This nailer features 3 interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect flooring surfaces from scratches. The nailer comes with a high quality fibreglass no-mar rubber mallet. This nailer uses 18-gauge 1-1/4 Inch 1-3/4 Inch L-cleats with a magazine capacity of 120 pieces.
- No-mar design provides increased protection from marring when working with a finished flooring surface
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of operation and reduced fatigue
- Anodized aluminum magazine for long lasting durability
- Lightweight and durably constructed of high-strength aluminum and heat-treated steel parts
- Air filter keeps interior debris free and extends tool life
- Compatible with all major brands of 18-gauge L-cleats
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.