Model # PFL618BR Store SKU # 1000720794
The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer and Stapler from Freeman is great for the professional and homeowner alike. This nailer is easy to operate and conveniently shoots all three types of flooring fasteners; 15-1/2-gauge flooring staples, 16-gauge T-Cleats, and 16-gauge L-Cleats ranging in size from 1-1/2 Inch to 2 Inches long. The Freeman nailer has a long handle that provides a more comfortable use and the 2 interchangeable base plates allow you to install 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inch, and 3/4 Inch tongue and groove wood flooring and protects your flooring from scratches. The Freeman flooring nailer also comes with a non-marring white rubber mallet and a plastic carrying case. The body of the nailer is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum to stand up to daily use, the driver blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high-quality rubber O-rings. Owning your own flooring nailer over renting allows you to work at your own pace and be sure the job is done right and not rushed through.
- Base plates allow you to install 1/2 Inch - 3/4 Inch nail-down flooring
- Durable die-cast aluminum gun body for dependability
- Long-reach handle with a padded grip for comfort
- Air filter and anti-dust cap that keeps out debris
- Includes plastic carrying case and a no-mar white rubber mallet
- Compatible with all major brands of 16-gauge L and T cleats and 15-1/2 gauge staples