Model # FATC34 Store SKU # 1001123345
The Freeman 3/4 inch Composite Impact Wrench offers the power and performance you need to tackle tractors, trailers, large trucks, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, and other heavy duty diesel machinery. Ideal for tear down shops, the 3/4 inch square drive is used to remove engines and other rusted on components. This tool's twin hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 1,180 ft./lbs. with reduced vibration, and provides an impressive free speed of 5,300 RPM for fast, efficient performance. The wrench's adjustable power regulator provides 3-speed variable power plus full-powered reverse ensuring there are never any stripped, damaged, or overtightened bolts. Keep the exhaust and any particulates away from your workspace with the handle exhaust, and the ergonomic rubber handle provides a solid and comfortable grip.
- 3/4 inch square drive provides 1,180 ft. lbs. of loosening torque and 5,300 rpm for fast, efficient performance
- Twin hammer design provides reliability and a high torque output
- 3-speed regulator plus reverse provides the precision and power you need for a variety of jobs
- Lightweight composite steel construction and comfort grip provide durability and comfort
- Ideal for construction and agricultural equipment, tractors, trailers, large trucks, and other heavy machinery
- Includes 3/8 inch Industrial NPT Fitting, a 3/8 inch Automotive Fitting, adjustment wrenches, and air tool oil