Frost Frost 305 Step On Waste Receptacle - Organic
Model # 305 - Organic|Store SKU # 1001610652
- Spring loaded hidden operating mechanisms eliminate pinch points
- Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing
- Flexible labeling included in two sizes (Waste, Recycling, PPE, Organics, and Biohazard)
- Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection
- You have nice floors so we added gliders to protect floors from damage
Frost 305 pedal operated waste receptacles are perfect for use in schools, offices, homes, retail stores, airports, gyms, and other professional locations. They offer flexible labeling to allow to the user to choose between regular waste, recycling, personal protective equipment, organics, or bio-hazard. The large toe pedal and hidden spring-loaded mechanisms eliminate pinch points. Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing of the lid. Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection. It has a large capacity and includes both a bag holder ring and plastic liner, which means less frequent changing of bags. The waste receptacle has a total capacity of 95.1 litres (25.1 US gal, 20.9 Imp. gal).Recommended bag size: 66.0 cm x 91.4 cm (26 x 36). The bottom has gliders to protect floors from damage. Complies with OSHA standards for containment of infectious waste.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.