Fuego 21 Inches Dual Zone Gas Grill (Powder Coated Color - Red)
Model # EG03AMGR|Store SKU # 1000682693
- The Element grill has a Dual Zone burner system, patent pending valve, allows for direct and indirect cooking.
- The Element grill uses high-quality materials: cast iron grate, stainless steel handles, and body.
- Functional design of the propane storage. Also handles for tools and towels, plus a cooking lid with temperature gauge, vents and an inside hook for easy hanging. It also has wheels with locking casters.
- Cooking options: The Element can grill, slow cook/roast, bake pizza and breads, or searing/cooking on the griddle. A grill that does more than just grill--convenient cooking any day of the week for any style of food.
- Element by Fuego is a family of products that leverages the pioneering product design of the award-winning company Fuego, enabling us to bring smart, new products to a board marketplace, making intelligent and exciting design affordable and approachable.
- he Element grill was designed by Fuego's chief designer, Robert Brunner. Former director of Industrial Design at Apple Computers. Robert created a product that has reinvented grilling.
Element by Fuego--the hottest thing to hit the barbecue since the burger. With a patent-pending 22,000-BTU dual-zone burner, cast-iron grates for superb heat retention, temp gauge and air vents for fine-tuning cooking temperatures, and a design unlike any, Assembly required..