Model # 315-0275 Store SKU # 1001163814
The centre-cut jaws of these 18-inch, professional quality bolt cutters are designed to chop through soft to medium-hard metals up to 5/6-inch thick. The heat-treated chrome-molybdenum jaws are engineered for long life, and lock plates prevent them from loosening with use. Featuring an adjustment screw for setting the position of the jaws when closed, and all-steel tubular handles with slip-proof rubber grips for comfort and security, these 18-inch pro bolt cutters fit easily into a toolbox or on a tool belt.
- Heat-treated chrome molybdenum steel jaws for longer life
- Strong tubular handles with slip-proof rubber grips
- Adjustable screws for easy alignment of cutting blades
- Two sets of hinges on the handle and a compound cutting action provide extra cutting power
- Suitable for cutting through aluminum, copper, stainless steel and unhardened carbon steel up to 5/16-inch thick