Model # 315-0271 Store SKU # 1001163813
The heat-treated chrome-molybdenum jaws of this 24-inch bolt cutter will easily slice through soft to medium-hard metals up to 3/8-inch thick. Two sets of hinges and a compound cutting action provide extra cutting force, while reducing strain on the user's joints and muscles. With strong tubular handles that have slip-proof rubber grips and screws to adjust the alignment of the centre-cutting blades, these bolt cutters will work hard for you for years to come.
- Heat-treated chrome molybdenum steel jaws for longer life
- Strong tubular handles with slip-proof rubber grips
- Adjustable screws for easy alignment of cutting blades
- Two sets of hinges on the handle and a compound cutting action provide extra cutting power
- Suitable for cutting through aluminum, copper, stainless steel and unhardened carbon steel up to 3/8-inch thick