Model # 315-0277 Store SKU # 1001163815
Able to slice through bolts, rods and wires up to 9/16-inch thick, these 36-inch bolt cutters were engineered with professionals in mind: their heat-treated chrome-molybdenum jaws are designed to last; strong tubular handles with rubber grips prevent hands from slipping; and their compound cutting action provides extra cutting power with less strain.
- Heat-treated chrome molybdenum steel jaws for longer life
- Strong tubular handles with slip-proof rubber grips
- Adjustable screws for easy alignment of cutting blades
- Two sets of hinges on the handle and a compound cutting action provide extra cutting power
- Suitable for cutting through aluminum, copper, stainless steel and unhardened carbon steel up to 9/16-inch thick