Model # 1122000 Store SKU # 1000655880
Starter strips are one of the most overlooked parts of a quality roofing system. That's because some contractors try to use a cut-up 3-tab strip shingle as the "starter" course on the roof. Unfortunately, cut-up shingles may not have properly positioned adhesive to help reduce the risk of shingle blow-off. They also require time-consuming cutting and fastening on the roof. QuickStart® Peel & Stick Starter Roll is designed for fast and easy installation eliminating cutting and nailing of starter strips on the roof. The high-quality, properly positioned adhesive tightly locks the overlying shingles in place at the eaves and rakes, helping to prevent blow-off.
- Properly positioned Dura Grip Adhesive helps to lock down the roof edges at the eaves and rakes to reduce the risk of shingle blow off
- Convenient 9-inch x 33-feet peel-and-stick roll design saves time by eliminating the need to cut and fasten starters on the roof
- Can be used with a wide variety of standard-size asphalt shingles having an exposure of 6-Inch (152 mm) or less
- Manufactured with traditional mineral surfacing
- Special deck-side adhesive allows for one-time repositioning, while aggressively adhering over time
- QuickStart® Peel & Stick Starter Roll is part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System and is eligible for up to a Lifetime Limited warranty when installed on Lifetime Shingle roofs.