Model # HTP-1010GRY Store SKU # 1001012721
The Essential Silicone Protect and Repair Tape. Repair Tape, another innovation from Gardner Bender, can save the day during emergency repairs. Easier than heat-shrink, cleaner than plumbers' putty, and more flexible than a vice grip, Repair Tape is a household necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf, and the "junk-drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and cord/rope ends.
- Save Time: Use Repair Tape to hold irregular shapes instead of clamps or vice-grips. The non-adhesive formula leaves no sticky residue.
- Save Money: Insulate and protect around the house and minimize the need for emergency repairs.
- Reduce Hassle: Waterproof and insulate wire connections with no extra equipment or heat required.
- Non-Stick - Repair Tape fuses only to itself when applied under tension. No sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces.
- Flexible - Operates and remains flexible from -60 deg F (-51 deg C) to 500 deg F (260 deg C).
- Strong - Stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength.