Model # GET-4220K Store SKU # 1000456048
The GET-4220K is an innovated LAN tracker that traces unenergized, installed wires or cables, and can distinguish between multiple wire terminations. Application specific plugs are built into the transmitter to easily connect to coaxial cables, telephone wiring, Cat. 5 data cables, unenergized electrical wiring or automotive wiring. The transmitter is a compact, hand-held instrument designed to generate a distinct tone in any unenergized wire or cable. This tone can be picked up with the LAN Tracker(TM) receiver. An LED acts as a visual indicator to show the unit is on. The receiver is a portable hand-held inductive tracer that will aid in identification of wires without piercing their insulation. The streamlined, Probe-Type case design allows for better access in tight, hard-to-get-at areas. Rubber overmoulding ensures a comfortable, slip-free grip. Receiver and transmitter can not be sold separately.
- Generates distinct tone with hi-gain, hi-impedance amplifier for wire and cable tracing
- The RJ-11, alligator clip, coaxial clip and RJ-45 transmitter plugs are in encased inside a closeable hatch
- Detects unshielded wires up to 12 In. , when using ground clip.
- (2) AA batteries for transmitter and (3) 1.5 V LR-44 batteries for the receiver are included
- LED intensifies as signal gets stronger