Generac 45,000-Watt Liquid Cooled 120/240 Single Phase Automatic Standby Generator with Steel Enclosure
Model # RG04524ANSC|Store SKU # 1001008026
- True power technology delivers best-in class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD) for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- A cutting-edge, intuitive control, the evolution controller features a multilingual, 2-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons, it has received upgrades, including USB flash capability, smart battery charging, voltage adjustment, and backlit membrane pad style buttons
- Thanks to quiet-test, your protector generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower 3,600 RPM, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life
- All backup generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly, thanks to quiet-test, your protector series home generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM which can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Allow 30 - 45 days for delivery
- Crane Required for delivery
The experts in Home Standby Generators present the Generac Guardian Series 45,000-Watt standby generator. Driven by the reliable, increased HP of a Generac 2.4 L automotive-style, liquid-cooled engine, the 45,000-Watt Guardian Series can provide automatic whole-house protection for larger homes, or essential circuit protection for small and medium businesses such as pharmacies, restaurants and municipal buildings. Choose from a variety of transfer switches to meet any need, including the Nexus Smart Switch. Engineered with Generacs Digital Load Management (DLM) technology as standard equipment, the Nexus Smart Switch allows for more coverage with a smaller generator through smart load management. The Guardian Series is #1 selling family of home standby generators. They run on your existing natural gas or LP fuel supply, and kick in automatically within 10 seconds of determining utility power failure. UL/CUL Listed. This item cannot be returned.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.