Model # RG06024AVSX Store SKU # 1001008039
The experts in home Standby Generators present the Generac Guardian Series 60,000-Watt standby generator. Driven by the reliable, increased horsepower of a Generac 2.4L turbocharged and after cooled automotive-style, liquid-cooled engine, the 60,000-Watt Guardian Series can provide automatic whole-house protection for larger homes, or essential circuit protection for small and medium businesses such as retail centers, restaurants, churches and offices. Choose from a variety of transfer switches to meet any need, including the Nexus Smart Switch. Engineered with Generacs Digital Load Management (DLM) technology as standard equipment, the Nexus Smart Switch allows for more coverage with a smaller generator through smart load management. The Guardian Series is #1 selling family of home standby generators. They run on your existing LP fuel supply, and kick in automatically within 15 seconds of determining utility power failure. UL/CUL Listed. This item cannot be returned.
- True power technology delivers best-in class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD) for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- A cutting-edge, intuitive control, the evolution controller features a multilingual, 2-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons, it has received upgrades, including USB flash capability, smart battery charging, voltage adjustment, and backlit membrane pad style buttons
- Thanks to quiet-test, your protector generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower 3,600 RPM, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life
- All backup generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly, thanks to quiet-test, your protector series home generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM which can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
- Allow 30 - 45 days for delivery
- Crane Required for delivery