Model # 6853 Store SKU # 1001151352
Generac's 6853 HomeLink Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch is a pre-wired electrical device that's installed next to your home's circuit panel. During an outage, it delivers power to hard-wired appliances (such as furnace, well pump and lights) with the push of a button, safely and easily eliminating the need for multiple extension cords. It comes standard with 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits. When you're ready to install an automatic home standby generator, a certified electrician will change out the panel located in the HomeLink with an automatic switch upgrade panel and new faceplate and it's ready to be connected to a home standby generator (11 kW maximum).
- Upgradeable so it can later be converted to an automatic home standby transfer switch
- Power source indicator lights inform you when you have utility or generator power present
- Powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump and lights
- 8 circuits, expandable to 10 circuits accepts standard, tandem, GFCI and Arc Fault breakers
- Works with generators equipped with GFCI outlets (no switch neutral accessory kit required)
- Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers