Model # BD7004 Store SKU # 1001120399
The General international 2-in-1 Belt/Disc Sander was built for versatility with its 0 to 45 degree tilting aluminum work table which can be adjusted for miter polishing. Included with the belt disc sander is a miter gauge for steady sanding on angled edges, an L shaped stop bar for safety and control, and a 2.25-inch dust port to connect a dust extractor. The 16-1/2 inch x 4-7/8 inch. belt sander tilts to work both horizontally and vertically for grinding and polishing flat surfaces. It has a 6-inch diameter Aluminum disc backing plate. With a 4-amp 1/2 HP motor, users should anticipate enough power to prevent this machine from bogging down under a large load. The belt bed adjusts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Solid cast iron base & housing, steel & aluminum construction, Durable tilting work table with miter gauge
- 6 inch diameter aluminum disc backing plate
- 375 W Motor, 120 V ~60Hz, No-load motor speed: 3450 RPM amp: 4, HP- 1/2
- Miter Gauge, 6 inch peel-&-stick sanding disc, 4 inch x 36 inch Sanding belt
- 2-1/4 inch I.D. dust port, Includes an L-Shaped steel work stop
- Safety on/off switch with removable key, Quick release system ensures easy belt change