Model # 3H3GRA20 Store SKU # 1001075649
Unlike the majority of engineered floors, our collection was specifically engineered for Canadian weather, and to dramatically reduce expansion and contraction during our extreme humidity and temperature fluctuations.We make these exceptionally stable and durable floors in Canada, with 100% North American wood. Our exclusive SolidFused Anti-Warp Technology fuses thick, 100% hardwood wear layers to a wood core, providing minimal movement and maintaining superb stability 365 days a year. This also allows us to manufacture them with four to five times better lumber utilization than solid wood flooring, making them a solid environmental choice. Satin Flooring Engineered Hardwood can easily be re-sanded and refinished a few times, and installed on, above or below grade in both new home construction and existing developments.
- Safe and hygienic: Treated with our exclusive, non-allergenic, formaldehyde-free Eco-Last finish with UV Protection and an Anti-Microbial treatment
- Our exclusive finish prevents bacterial and fungus growth, and emits low Volatile OrganicCompounds (VOC)
- Satin Flooring exclusive SolidFused Anti-Warp Technology increases stability by eliminating potential gapping, cupping and delaminating
- 4.0MM thick sawn real hardwood wear layer
- Tongue and Groove Assembly System . Staple, glue down or float, on, above, or below grade
- 20.3 sq. ft. /carton