Google Nest Protect (Wired) 2nd Generation in White
Model # S3003LWEF|Store SKU # 1000840078
Know more, worry less. The new Nest Protect looks for fast burning fires, slow, smouldering fires and invisible carbon monoxide. It speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It can also give you a friendly Heads-Up before it has to sound the alarm and you can hush it with your phone. In case you're not home, Nest Protect alerts your phone when the alarm goes off or the batteries run low. It also gives you peace of mind by testing itself over 400 times a day and showing you everything's working with a quick green glow when you turn off the lights. And it looks after your family for up to 10 years.
- Notifications on your phone. Nest Protect provides battery and sensor status notifications on your phone so you're always informed, and safety history so you can see what happened over the last 10 days.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. Seconds count. The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects both fast and slow burning fires.
- Receive clear direction in an emergency. An alarms speaks to you with a human voice and tells you the location and levels of smoke or carbon monoxide when they are present.
- Get an early warning signal. If a cooking mishap leads to a small amount of smoke, Nest Protect will let you know without setting off the full alarm, while App Silence lets you quiet down false alarms with your phone instead of your dish towel.
- Light your path at night. Pathlight illuminates your way in the dark. Adjust its brightness, leave it on as a nightlight or turn it off from the Nest App.
- Stay on top of any situation. Synchronized sensors ensure that when one alarm senses danger, every Nest Protect in the house will make you aware of the situation.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.