Grape Solar 5,000-Watt Monocrystalline PV Off-Grid Solar Power Kit
Model # GS-BKP-5KW|Store SKU # 1000747716
- Required roof space: 218 sq ft
- With the addition of batteries this kit provides power even when the electrical grid goes down.
- Use the sun to produce between 3,000kWh and 5,000kWh of energy per year
- No moving parts means that the system is virtually maintenance free
- This kit DOES NOT include batteries
- Professional installation by licensed electrician or solar installer is highly recommended and required in some areas and be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing
The Grape Solar 5,000 Watt Monocrystalline Off-Grid/Grid-Tie Solar Power Kit can generate between 5,000kWh and 7,300kWh of electricity per year. This works out to roughly one half to two thirds of the electrical power consumption of an average 1200 square foot home. With the addition of batteries, this kit can provide back-up power for critical needs during a power outage. Unlike other power generators, there are no mechanical moving components; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. The kit consists of high efficiency Grape Solar 250W Monocrystalline panels, 1 Kaco String Inverter and 1 combiner box. This kit DOES NOT include batteries.