Model # 10220Q Store SKU # 1000669514
The QEP model 10220Q Manual Tile Cutter is designed for cutting ceramic tile up to 20 inches square and 14 inches diagonally. The simple score and snap process is a quick way to rip and diagonally cut tiles. The dual, chrome-plated rugged steel rails and the 1/2" titanium-coated tungsten-carbide scoring wheel are designed for easy scoring and fast and easy cutting. The durable powder coated steel base and rubber pads provide a slip free and sturdy base, when cutting. The long, high leverage handle makes cutting easier and includes a cutting wheel storage compartment.
- Rip cuts ceramic tile up to 20 inches and 14 inches diagonally
- 1/2 inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for quick and easy scoring and cutting
- Durable steel base with rubber padding to prevent movement of tile during cutting
- Dual chrome- plated steel rails with bumpers for smooth scoring
- High leverage handle makes cutting easier. Handle also includes a compartment to store extra cutting wheels.