Model # 3476284 Store SKU # 1001028425
Powerful performance: Hilti's TE 7-C Rotary Hammer is the anchor hole expert with versatility. Perfect for drilling into concrete, stone and masonry using bits up to 1 in. in diameter, the Hilti TE 7-C can also do light chiseling on concrete and masonry. Built for long periods of demanding drilling and light chiseling, the ergonomic design and impact power of this rugged rotary hammer drill make it a professional tool - just what you would expect from Hilti. Upgrade your jobsite toolbox with the addition of a Hilti TE 7-C Rotary Hammer Drill today.
- Package includes TE 7-C hammer drill (228061), (1) TE-CX 3/8 in. x 6 in. hammer drill bit (435006) and (1) TE-CX 1/2 in. x 6 in. hammer drill bit (435012)
- Slip clutch to drill with core bits up to 2 in. in diameter (core bits not included)
- Hammer drilling diameter range: 3/16 in. - 1-1/8 in.
- Low vibration provides high productivity
- Lower cost of ownership with no-cost coverage for up to 2 years (Hilti lifetime service)