Hilti 120V SDS-MAX Combi Hammer TE 60-ATC-AVR Performance Package
Model # 3493740|Store SKU # 1001028812
Hilti's TE 60-ATC-AVR Combi hammer brings tremendous versatility to any jobsite. Our unique Active Torque Control system causes the drill to turn off should the drill bit hit rebar, minimizing the chance of twisted wrists and other jobsite injuries. The tool's Active Vibration Reduction system lets you can drill more comfortably and for longer periods of time. With the best power to weight ratio in its class, the TE 60-ATC-AVR is the ideal tool for hammer drilling, coring or chiseling through concrete, block, brick and many other building materials. Featuring superb ergonomic design and a motor that is built to last, the TE 60-ATC-AVR is the perfect workhorse for any construction site. Don't miss out on this incredible tool.
- Optimum drilling range of 5/8-inch to 1-9/16-inch with an overall drilling range of 1/2-inch to 4 in.
- Strong 1300W motor delivers impressive power for fast drilling
- Optimized mechanical clutch for maximum torque
- Glass-fiber reinforced housing protects for ruggedness and a longer life
- Excellent for drilling into concrete, stone and masonry with Hilti TE-YX and Hilti TE-Y (SDS-Max) drill bits and chisels
- Other applications include drilling holes for rebar dowels and anchor bolts, through hole drilling/coring for mechanical and electrical applications and chiseling/demolition of concrete and masonry