Model # 3554453 Store SKU # 1001531048
The new Hilti TE 6-A36 Volt cordless brushless rotary hammer drill has a hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per minute and features the Active Vibration System (ATC). The TE 6-A36 has 2 battery options, offered with the B36/5.2 CPC Li-Ion industrial class batteries for the most work-per-charge and the B36/2.6 CPC Li-Ion compact class batteries for customers who need the weight savings, especially when working overhead. The TE 6-A36 includes a chiseling feature for light duty/corrective chipping and can be converted to virtually dust-free by adding the optional TE 6-A dust removal system (DRS). The Hilti TE 6-A36 provides versatility for best in class performance and productivity.
- The TE 6-A36 Volt Plus cordless rotary hammer is equipped with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to give the user the ultimate in comfort and productivity
- Full Hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per min. and 1050 rpm
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete 1/4 - 5/8 in.
- Repetitive anchor hole drilling in all directions in concrete and masonry
- Diameter range 5/32 - 25/32 in
- Includes 1x TE 6-A36 V (2098505), 1x DRS (2172902), 2x B 36/5.2 (2098470), 1 C4/36 (2028878), 1x TE-CX 1/4 - 6 in. (435000), 1x TE-CX 3/8 - 6 in.(435006), 2x TE-CX 1/2 - 6 in.(435012), 1 bag (434910)
- 20-year warranty against manufacturing defects, which includes a 2-year warranty against the wear-and-tear of commercial use and a 1-day repair turnaround (includes batteries)