Model # YY2009GD Store SKU # 1001618540
Handscraped 1/2 in. Strand Woven Bamboo Floors are sculpted by handwork to create the unique richness of the characteristics of each plank, providing an antique appearance of the floor and adding the classical style to your home. The Aluminum Oxide wear finish gives a perfect protection from daily use. The accurately profiled Click/Interlocking system allows an easy and flat installation. Designed with environmental responsibility in mind, this product has received the FloorScore Indoor Air Quality Certification. FloorScore is the most recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) certification standard for hand surface flooring materials. This Product qualifies for many green building schemes including LEED v4, BREEAM, and CHPS. You can rest assured knowing your flooring was produced with ethical standards and wont pollute the air you breathe. The Wide planks adds extra value to your home.
- Wood Species: Exotic Strand Woven Bamboo
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 7-1/2 in. Width x 72-7/8 in. Fixed Length Planks
- 22.70 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 50.92 lbs.
- Construction: 3 ply HDF Engineered Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Brown Black Color, Low Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish
- Planks have a beveled and hand scraped edge